Good Night Messages (With Images) for Far Girlfriend

Make your relationship stronger with your far-living girlfriend with heart-touching and romantic good night messages. Here are the cute and sweet messages that you can send to your girlfriend to put a smile on her face. So pick up the best lines and dedicate them to your love.

Good Night messages for far living girlfriend

good night messages for girlfriend

  • As you close your eyes tonight, know that I am closing mine with you in my mind. Good night, my love.
  • As the day turns into night, keep your worries out of sight. Close your eyes and go to sleep, for all the good times are yours to keep. Sweetest dreams!
  • My girl, I am sending you lots of hugs, A blow of kisses, And, cuddles and more, Just to show that I love you so much, Just to show that I am missing your touch I love you, Wish you a lovely night!
  • Enjoy sweet memories of our day as peaceful slumber overtakes you and fills you with a well-earned rest.
  • Sweet lady, have a blissful night ahead. I hope you will wake up feeling as majestic and beautiful as ever. Never let anything put you down.
  • Every day has been special since I met you. Your bright smile has taken the night away and has given me hope. Because of you, I believe that true love exists. I am forever grateful to you. Goodnight.
  • At night, the moon gets light from the sun, and the sun gets light from you because you glow too much. Thank you for being my ever-present helper and for standing by my side. Have a good night’s rest.
  • Before you go to sleep, I want you to know, it took me years to find my soulmate, I will never let you go. Goodnight my lady!
  • I hope you know how honored I am to call you my girlfriend/wife, I wanted you to know this before you close your eyes.
  • You have no idea how much you have made me smile today. I won’t stop thinking about you all night! Goodnight my love!
  • With a good night love message, wishing you the sweetest dreams as you drift off to sleep. Good night my love!
  • Good night my sweet lady. I hope today was lovely as you are and I hope you wake in the morning feeling beautiful as ever. I love you to the stars.
  • I just can’t describe, how I feel. With my loneliness, I just can’t deal. All I can think of is meeting you. This intense despair, I hope you can feel too. Good night.

Heart touching good night messages for girlfriend

good night messages for long distance girlfriend
  • Every night before I sleep, I think about how long it took me to find a soulmate, and it makes me fall in love with you even more. You are phenomenal and beautiful, and I hope you keep that in mind forever. Goodnight.
  • With every passing night, I count down the days to our wedding. I am excited about the next chapter, and I pray it brings all we ever dreamt or imagined. Nothing compares to what you make me feel. Sleep tight, my love.
  • I long for the first night we will spend together. I hope you think about us as much as I do. Always keep in mind that I love you till the end of time. Sleep well, dear one.
  • Hey, pretty face. I hope today has been a good day for you. I have been thinking about you and how much impact you have on me. I will be lying next to you when you wake up. Goodnight.
  • Hello, sweetie. I just wanted to let you know that I have been thinking about you all day. Have a rewarding night and pleasant dreams. I love you.
  • Good Night, darling. Sleep well, and may all your dreams be beautiful. Always remember how much I love you. I’m looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.
  • You are the most beautiful woman, and I am so lucky to have you in my life. Goodnight, my love, and have pleasant dreams.
  • There are very few people I feel comfortable being around. You are one of them. We have so much in common. Thank you for everything, and have a splendid night ahead.
  • I wish I could be with you right now, I guess I’ll have to settle for seeing you in my dreams. Goodnight my love!
  • They say the night sky is one of the most beautiful sights on this earth, but they have never looked in your eyes when you look at me. I will see you in my dreams.
  • I would do anything to make you smile, I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow, goodnight.
  • You are the woman of my dreams. I hope your goals and aspirations are as great as mine. I love you so much. Sleep well, my darling.
  • Good Night, sweetheart. I think about you all the time when you are and I are very proud of you. Have the best day tomorrow.

Comments